What To Bring
Please be aware that TICKS and CHIGGERS are always a concern at camp. Your insect repellent should be effective on them too. Here is a Missouri government link about what to do to avoid ticks:
Tiny, Tenacious, Terrible Ticks
- Bedding (sleeping bag, bed sheets, foam pads, blankets, pillow, ear plugs)
- Folding camp chair and/or floor pillow
- Personal toiletry & shower supplies including towels and shower shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sun screen lotion
- Rain gear
- All medications and inhalers
- Swimwear and water toys including extra towels
- Life Jackets for swimming, especially for non-swimmers and the younger children. Noodles are not safety flotation devices. There are no life guards and Camp is not responsible for the safety of any swimmers.
- Talent show props if you are interested in participating
- To create privacy around your bunk, bring sheets or beach towels, clothesline or rope, small rugs, clothes pins, etc.
- Any special foods for dietary concerns
- Donations of items for the Garage Sale fundraiser. Contact person is Ben Moore once you get to camp.
- Open and willing heart
Tenting and vehicles/RVs are permitted this year. Email Camp Manager Joe Jalal Dougherty at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (913).594.2372.
Musical instruments are very welcome at camp. However, please check at camp with musical director Habib Levison before playing during programs as space is limited.
State Park Group Camp regulations prohibit illegal substances and alcohol. More information about Lake of the Ozarks State Park
It is hoped that you will keep your car in the parking lot closest to your cabin or in the lot near kids' camp. Please, please, please do not park on the grass. The park rangers emphasize this.
To monitor the camp's potential weather, look up Osage Beach, MO 65065 at an online weather site . Temperatures in central Missouri vary day-to-day and hour-to-hour. Think layers.
For more details, use links to the left . Best browser to view with is Internet Explorer.